Thursday, September 17, 2009

Papa Rich

Every single day its a big problem to all of us a very popular question going on in my working place "where to go for lunch???" what i mentioned before we are so fedup having our lunch around that area.....its time for Ms.Cynthia to drive .......heading to Taipan looking around hmmm....why don't we try Papa Rich.Seriously from outside i don't dare to go inside looks hot since the weather in M'sia is too cooling hahaha!!! think the other way... i want a place that is cozzy......its a mistake that i judge from outside its actually comfy to sit down there we choose to sit at the sofa close to the wall.I start to like the place i think its clean.Im not really into bringing laptop everywhere i go, i dislike it but this time i need to clear some rubbish things with the help of my smart colleague.While waiting for menu i quickly do my thing they all ordered they food & im still busy ignore the menu for a while.....one thing about me i don't really read menus i prefer looking at the pictures specially if im busy or i will just look around find something i like then i will tell them i want that food ...& point to the other table ask them what is that... that's it, for my drinks i have standard watermelon juice,ice lemon tea,chinese tea ice if they have...easy for me !!!not all the time im like this I love food its one of my weakness....


They all start eating & they serve my food only at the last part my colleagues almost done...im not wondering why im the last one who took order...
I ordered chicken chop & the fried rice is good the chicken chop is too salty yaaaks...im so hungry no choice i need to finished it i don't want to waste i always think about the poor people that suffering of hunger & we are so lucky that we can eat whatever we want.I give some to my colleagues for them to try....
i think i need to have some sleep now more post to come...give me a break eyes closing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment