Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Summit Gives Trouble

Saturday i plan to meet my sis & my bestfriend at Summit i don't want to drive to Curve Damansara so we end up here.Meeting time 1:00 my sis called me & she said that she can't make it we change it to 2:00.Its a good day not raining & im in the mood that time to go Jalan Jalan.Planning to do my hair also & i choose to do it at Summit nearer in my place,salon looks fine forgot what's the name Oh! its Super Style hope they can do my hair properly & become Super Hair hahah!!

I park my car nicely take note no parking at all normally i will park at sawasde but they closed it don't know what the're doing there i saw some workers doing M & E for the coming event i don't give a damn....huhhh!!!

and it so crazy that after i park my car infront of Summit Hotel & walk trough the entrance of Summit Mall what the hell i saw parking nearby there got few.I told the parking boy that why he bring me till' in that place so far & i need to walk ...grrrr but im joking
with them.he even tell me give ur car key i will park ur car nearby......haaa!!!
ofcorz i don't want...keep walking....waiting for my friend to come i drop by at Sawasde to say Hi
to all of my friends there...




Its freaking 4:00 pm & i never ate my lunch yet waiting for my sis she still in Damansara looking for NIKE shoe to give to my Father its really hard to find nice one here in M'sia she needs to go to few places there....

Mr.Tepanyaki for lunch yummy this is better than other Tepanyaki


Bought Office Baju's at one of the Shop there.Trying this cardigan Small size but still big for me.Wer selling before this in My online boutique"Batch 1 Collection" & it fits me perfectly
its all gone my customers favorite....
Want to go back home already around 7:00 put the sounds so loud ready to beat the crazy traffic Jam coz' my sis want to do her nails nearby my place its going to closed at 8:00 im rushing then
.
.
.
.
and guess what happen
WTF my tier
is flat how to go back????
The parking boy told me that my tier puncture i get pissed off i know they are the one who did it,
my tier is still new how come?i move my car i lil' bit want to check if got some sharp thing there but nothing no nails or whatever....grrrrrr!!!

they ask me if i have spare tier i said yes, they offer me they will do it but i totally disagree.Obviously they want to make money im not stupid i know all this tricks.I called my Hubby to send somebody to do it....he's not picking up the phone for 2hours.Im so worried about him first time it happens.
Ok fine thought he have late meeting as he told me earlier that he needs to do something.
Standby at Sawasde no choice waiting for my Sis bf to come my savior that time.


We had beef salad while waiting first time i tried this its nice & spicy ....

Tom the savior came make arrangement to change my tier,i had call my BIL earlier ask him to call my hubby if he can get him....
everything is under control somebody will help us suddenly my hubby called me & inform that somebody is coming to fixed my tier(insurance guy) .
HE'S not answering my call coz' he's sleeping & put the phone on silent mode OMG.
You know why ???he knows that im with my sis. so he thinks im so busy & enjoying that time .Didn't took so long around 30min. then i go back home...atlast.
"BEWARE OF PARKING BOYS THEY WILL PURPOSELY DO THAT SPECIALLY IN JOCKEY PARKING IT ALWAYS HAPPEN THERE"
STILL GOT STORIES BUT I NEED TO SIGN OFF BACK PAINING
WILL CONT. 2MRW IM GOING TO DO MY HAIR AT SUMMIT AGAIN
WIL MEET AGAIN THE BUSTARDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment