Friday, November 20, 2009

I NEED HELP FOR MY SHOE CRAZE!!!

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME TO FIND THIS SHOE TOO CUTE TO RESIST!!!
VINCI SIZE 6
or you can leave comment will came back to you ASAP for sure
I saw it before few months ago in angelface3 online boutique but i forgotten about it too busy,i save this pic incase i need it & also at the reviewer site just now RM140.00 but i forgot which one, this is a real catch for beach party will pair it with orange bikini wooot!!! I've got a hankering with fabric shoe now :-) i keep my shoe collections for quite long some of them spoilt & having this i can use it in long term haha!!! eventhough i can't wear it everytime as long its in my collections i feel very very happy !!!
......................
THIS PIECE IS URGENT GOSH LOVE IT SOOO MUCH
and oh pls. this one below pics is really what i want a.s.a.p, saw it in Tongue in Chic she's from my country as well if im there for sure i got this right away........
Killer heels absolutely fits me can't wait to have this OMG so nice

anybody there who can help me im waiting

thanks in advance

read more link:
http://www.tonguechic.com/articles/2306-QA-Lissa-Kahayon-PH

0 comments:

Post a Comment