Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TO MY MOM WITH LOVE

Dearest Mom,

In a lifetime I will never find another, who will love me as unconditionally as you have. I am truly blessed to not only have you as my mother but a soulmate. One who can see through my smile to know I am hurting. Who will do just about anything to see me happy, even if it means keeping silent whilst performing little deeds in the background. One whose fervent prayers have kept me safe from harm or sickness. I have so much to learn from you. I am always in awe when I witness your generosity, and your kindness to those in need.

Mom, I know I am not the best daughter and am truly sorry for all those times I’ve hurt you. I can only promise to do better. Know that I love you with all my heart even though I may not say it everyday.Eventhough we're far from each other.

Thank you so much for all your love and sacrifice, you are ‘Heaven Sent’ and you are my inspiration.

Happy Birthday Mom!

All my love,
Corinne

0 comments:

Post a Comment